Terms of Service
AWelcome to Peptalkr (the “Website”) which is owned and operated by M.S CLARK & J.L LEA ABN 53 691 258 388 (“we”, “us” or “our”). These terms govern your use of the Peptalkr platform (“Service”) and any other services provided by us.
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
Payment & Fees
All fees must be paid for with a valid Credit Card. No Credit Card or other payment data is stored in our database with exception of the last 4 digits and expiration date so reminders can be triggered when Credit Cards are expiring on automatically recurring subscriptions. All other meaningful payment data is stored securely at the gateway level (Stripe, PayPal etc).
Fees are exclusive of GST. If applicable, GST is calculated and added during checkout.
Fees are liable to change at any time. Users will be notified of fee changes 30 days in advance either by email, notification or on our website.
If you upgrade or downgrade your plan, the fees are prorated based on what you’ve paid already, and where you are in the billing cycle.
You can cancel your subscription at anytime using our self-service cancellation tool within your account dashboard.
Cancellations are will be processed at the end of the current billing cycle.
Cancelling your subscription will not erase your account history with us. If you would like to erase your account please contact us at [email protected] Further details about account erasure can be found here.
Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve all copyright in the content and design of this Website. We own all such copyright or use it under licence or applicable law. You may make a temporary copy of part or all of this Website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it, and print a single hard copy of a whole page of this Website for personal use, provided that any copyright notice on such page is not removed. You may not, in any form, or by any means:
- otherwise reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of this Website,
- cause any of the material from this Website to be framed or embedded on another website,
- commercialise any information, products or services on this Website, or
- except with our prior consent written or as permitted by applicable copyright legislation.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trademarks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trademark owner.
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
Third party links
The Website contains hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (“Linked Websites”). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit any Linked Website entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website:
- all material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on our part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, business interruptions, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, any liability incurred in relation to the Website materials or links to material on other websites is limited to, at our option, the resupply of the Website materials or the links to other websites, or the reasonable cost of having the Website materials or the links to other websites resupplied.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.